• In total there are 35 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

A Farewell

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
LeonStevens
Getting Comfortable

A Farewell

Unread post

Until We Meet Again

I knew that I might spread myself to thin
Water creeping across a smooth glass
The edges get father away until…

I knew that I may lose myself in the pile
Papers stacked in chaotic mess
Buried deeper and deeper until…

A bit of FOMO, that’s fear of missing out
Not wanting to lose an opportunity
Posting, commenting, engaging until…

I forget
I ignore
The places that I signed up for

I hope I created
Words that satiated
Come visit me
To continue this wonderful journey…

When I started my writing journey, it was more for me than anyone else, but as I shared my creations, I realized that it was becoming much more. I enjoyed entertaining, making readers laugh, ruminate, and reflect. The digital world is a wonderful place to do this, yet it has its drawbacks. There are many wonderful sites like this one, where writers have the opportunity to share and connect. I am now tasked with choosing the places which best suit my needs. I have enjoyed sharing here, and I sincerely hope that you will visit me from time to time to support me in my writing journey. I didn’t want to leave without notice, if you have read my poem, “Blogbandonment" medium.com/@linesbyleon/blogbandonment- ... 2acc00ebc1”, you will understand. I look forward meeting you again, somewhere, sometime, so until then…

Thank you for the conversations. Please visit me @ http://www.linesbyleon.com to continue to support me in my writing journey. I will be hosting a giveaway of some Apple iTunes copies of my book, Lines by Leon until Aug 10.

Yours sincerely,
Leon

Return to “Everything Else”