• In total there are 26 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Relocation and out of the loop.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Relocation and out of the loop.

Unread post

Just wanted to let everyone know I am moving to Jackson, Wyoming at the end of May to be closer to my daughter and her family. :) This may or may not be permanent, depending on how things work out. :hmm:

Mainly I am writing this to let you know I will be out of the loop for a while. I canceled my internet service due to the move and poor service from them. Make any replies you want to, but I probably won't read them for a while, until I am relocated and settled in. (Right now, I am using the public wi fi at my local library). I WILL read and respond, and will be back with a vengence in a couple of weeks. :wink:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Relocation and out of the loop.

Unread post

Hey Cattleman,

Wyoming is beautiful! We'll wait here patiently for you to log back in once you're settled into Jackson, Wyoming. ;-)

Being near your kids is so important. Good decision on your part.
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Have a nice break and successful move, Cattleman. I hope to get out to Big Wyo sometime after I retire in a couple of months.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

As a child I read a really great story about horse ranching in either Wyoming or Montana. I forget. But it really made me want to visit that neck of the woods one day.
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Now established (somewhat) in Wyoming. Weather is nice, scenery is awesome; if you have ever seen a picture of the Tetons, you will know what I mean. Getting settled in, and trying to catch up with what has been going on in Book Talk.
BTW, just started reading "The Other Einstein," a fictional biography of Albert's first wife. Will let you know if I think it would make a good discussion topic.
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
CindyAuthor
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I wish you the best of luck.

Return to “Everything Else”