• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Fortune Telling Mazes 2018

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Fortune Telling Mazes 2018

Unread post

A title that I've self-published for the past two years. Order your copies now as stocking stuffers:

https://mikesheedy.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... azes-2018/

The mazes were the first graphics work I did on the computer. Got enthused and made a bunch, then I didn't know how to market them. This was back in the days of print newspapers, when you either sold novelty items to King Features Syndicate or you contacted papers one tedious mailing after another. Never got any takers, and my last thought in the first life cycle of this project was to use the mazes for desk calendars. But I didn't want to eat a thousand leftover calendars a year, so the idea died.

Then print-on-demand came along. Now I don't have to stock anything. The customer orders, a factory in South Carolina pulls up my pdf files and spits a book into the mail. Easy peasy.

My Amazonian blurb:

FORTUNE TELLING MAZES 2018

Use this book as a calendar and daily planner. Bookmark your way through it to keep track of the date, and flip ahead to make reminder notes.

And work a maze every day. Each of the eight titles has a dozen or more maze variations, to keep you guessing.

Unlike other books, you won’t put this one away on a shelf after a quick read. You’ll use it every day. And the mazes are large enough to trace with a fingertip instead of a pen, so multiple people can work them. Keep the book on the dining table for your family to enjoy, or on your desk at work, or take it along in the carpool...

Return to “Everything Else”