• In total there are 19 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Need Your Input! Tell me what you want in an e-reads store

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
VictoriaGri
Official Newbie!

Need Your Input! Tell me what you want in an e-reads store

Unread post

Hello fellow readers!

I’m developing a new marketplace that wants to be the go-to website for short fiction and short non-fiction (think Amazon for short content). We launched a short survey to find out more about your short content reading habits and what you would like to see in a short content marketplace. The survey should only take 5 minutes to complete. By participating you can also signup to enter a prize draw for a $50 Amazon gift card.

We would really to hear your opinion! If you would like to participate please visit our blog Jumbelbook.com and navigate to the Prize Draw page.
CoolSummer

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Experienced

Re: Need Your Input! Tell me what you want in an e-reads store

Unread post

I would want it to offer kindle accessible material
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
I am haunted by waters.”
VictoriaGri
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Hi Cool Summer, thanks for the feedback! Jumbelbook will certainly be offering ebooks in Kindle format as well as ePub and others.

If you haven't already done so I hope you'll fill out our very short survey to get more of your excellent feedback: http://jumbelbook.com/wordpress/?page_id=82

Much appreciated!
CindyAuthor
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

anything kindle related would be good.
Jan_wow
Master Debater

Unread post

We need short Christian fiction and non fiction books, downloadable to any smartphone or tablet.
kelvindas19
Official Newbie!

Unread post

A new marketplace for E-book, that is really a good Idea. I am up for it. I already read books on my Kindle. I hope this E-books will be accessible by Kindle.

Return to “Everything Else”