• In total there are 54 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 52 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

12 Book Marketing Strategies You Need to Be Successful

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Ryan T
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

There is a lot of misinformation out there about the different ways that you can market your books. Specifically when it comes to actually getting results.

I've created a video of the 12 marketing strategies that I have used over the past year that enabled me to quit my day job and just sell books. I think it would benefit a lot of you to check it out. Some of the things are common sense, yes, but others aren't. The big thing here is that no one marketing strategy is going to take you to the top. It's a combined effort of all of these put together, PLUS a good title and a good cover for each book that you have.

Anyways here is the video!

Let me know if there is anything you guys think I'm missing, or if you've tried these and they didn't work for you.
Like books? Check us out at http://www.pinnaclepublish.com
Need help promoting your book? Get help at http://www.pinnaclepublish.com/blog
Raul Sanchez
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Re: 12 Book Marketing Strategies You Need to Be Successful

Unread post

thank you for the post. But the text of the video transcription could be better structured visually in the blog with something that separates the main concepts, bold letter, bullets, etc... the text is long. Maybe you could separate it in pre-launch, launch, and post-launch main points.
Sell More and Better, Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet

Return to “Everything Else”