• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

I'm from Australia

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Redcraze
Getting Comfortable

I'm from Australia

Unread post

I'm a 68 year old man. These days I live in South Australia but I was born in Tasmania and will always regard myself as a Tasmanian (like Errol Flynn!!).
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Re: I'm from Australia

Unread post

Hi Redcraze and :welcome: . Visited your lovely country in 1992; didn't get to see much outside of Sydney and environs; it was a business trip. :( Hoping to come back. Don't be afraid to jump right in, as we have several Aussie's here already. :wink:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Redcraze
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hi Cattleman,

A pity you didn't get to see more of Australia (though Sydney is a good town - I lived there for about 10 years in the late 60s - early 70s). Maybe on your next visit you get to Tasmania!

On the other hand I, unfortunately, have never been to your country at all. Perhaps if the horses are good to me I'll make it one of these days.

All the best
"The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards." - William Francis Butler
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)
rchapman1tewantin
All Star Member
Australia

Unread post

Welcome from another Aussie, Redcraze. I'm living in Queensland - hope you are not affected by the big storm.
Rita Lee Chapman
Author of the Anna Davies Mystery Series
Winston - A Horse's Tale
Dangerous Liaisons,
The Poinciana Tree
The Unicorn Angel
My Very Naughty Pony

Return to “Everything Else”