• In total there are 36 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

My introduction

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
MishyCast
Official Newbie!

My introduction

Unread post

Maktub- destiny or fate.

I'm a 17 years old girl from Guatemala, currently living in California, that loves books with a passion. I am a complex person but if you pay attention i am easy to understand. I love drawing is just in my veins and reading, i am into music but mustly rock and metal, alternative rock is good also. If we talk about books then my favorite genre is fiction, magic, sci-fi, i dont know much of that but maybe romance too. Many will say my romance books are too cliche but they cant be for me since i havent read romance at all. Confucius. Anyways, this is me or a part at least, digestion takes a bit of time.
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Re: My introduction

Unread post

Well hello there Mishycast and :welcome: It is nice to hear from a young person who likes to read. :) I have been reading for many years, and still like science ficiton and (some) fantasy. If you would like some recommendations, just leave a post. :) Above all, don't be a stranger. :wink:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: My introduction

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Return to “Everything Else”