• In total there are 32 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Numerical matrix tests. Do they work?

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Bird_of_America
Official Newbie!

Numerical matrix tests. Do they work?

Unread post

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding online tests,

I have always had an interest in science and nonfiction, I also believe that our mind is capable of more than we think it is. So recently I have discovered a test that was created by a mathematician and a physicist. It's called Volikov personality test and I realized that I can trust it. The program uses hundreds of numerical matrixes that analyze contradictive factors affecting the character according to the place and date of birth. The interesting fact is that I couldn't fully believe the information I got there, but then it turned out to be truthful, so it even helped a lot when I was in doubt.

I'm interested in your opinion, what works the best for you guys and if such sources of information can be considered alternative.
:thanks2:
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: Numerical matrix tests. Do they work?

Unread post

Have you compared that test to the more well known Briggs & Meyers personality test?
If you want do die broke and insane, you could take the free Scientology personality test below.
https://www.oxfordcapacityanalysis.org/
Bird_of_America
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thank you for your attention to my post and your reply! Love your sceptiscism lol
Murmur
Internet Sage

Unread post

Bird_of_America and asya47, it looks like y'all are really to sell this Volikov test. Perhaps y'all are literally trying to sell it. I searched for a free test I could take and I couldn't find one. If y'all know of a free test a person could take, can you post the link in this thread?
Murmur
Internet Sage

Unread post

asya47 wrote:Enter "mirprognozov" in the search engine and the first link to this site. It's completely free and I really use it a lot to determine the character of the person I'm meeting.
Thank you. I tried it. The site asked me for my birth date and time, and my place of birth. That's all. I don't know the time when I was born, so I didn't fill that in. I also used a birth date that's slightly off from my real birth date. From the paucity of information I gave the site, it determined a ton of personality traits about me.

Sorry, but I don't think that this is reasonable.
Murmur
Internet Sage

Unread post

The home page. I see Discworld and a few bits of Salvador Dali's work.
homepage_smaller.jpg
homepage_smaller.jpg (53.06 KiB) Viewed 4148 times
brian douglas
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Sounds like a cold reading site of broad stroke personality traits.

I did not go to the site as I am using a Gov. computer and it is a Russian site.

Besides, the date and time is subjective depending upon where in the world you are.

For example: I technically married my second wife the same day as my first wife. Locally it was the day after but we were married in the morning and the Philippines is 12 hours ahead of East Coast which made it the same date back in the states.... and no, I did not share this info with my current wife ;)
On the thin ice of modern life...

Return to “Science & Technology”