• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Outer planets, barycentre and great year

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Outer planets, barycentre and great year

Unread post

I have a new scientific theory that the long term cycle of the earth is entrained by the alignments of the outer planets. This is pure physics but also has intriguing implications for the scientific basis of astrology. Apologies if this is hard to understand, but happy to discuss and explain.

The solar system barycentre is the centre of mass of the solar system and traces a spirograph ('epitrochoid') path within two solar radii of a central point. It has a regular pattern 178.9 years long resulting from links to the outer planets as follows:

Number of planetary conjunction cycles in each 178.9 year barycentre period
Jupiter-Saturn: 9.03
Jupiter-Uranus: 13.01
Jupiter-Neptune: 13.96
Jupiter-Pluto: 14.02
Saturn-Neptune: 5.00

Due to the correlations between these cycles, every 178.9 years Jupiter returns to the same position in relation to Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, and Saturn returns to the same position relative to Neptune, with very small error. Over this period, for every nine Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions, there are close to exactly 13 Jupiter-Uranus, 14 Jupiter-Neptune, 14 Jupiter-Pluto and 5 Saturn-Neptune conjunctions. These planetary alignments cause a rhythmic cycle of the barycentre, as discovered by Sir Isaac Newton just with reference to Jupiter and Saturn. A picture of the last two such cycles is at http://www.bnhclub.org/JimP/jp/comp1.JPG With a careful look you can easily see the 180 year pattern by comparing the shape at points separated by 180 years.

This is all well known to astronomy. My new point is the observation of a precise harmony between the barycentre cycle and the Great Year of lunisolar precession of the terrestrial equinox - the basis of the so-called Ages of Pisces and Aquarius. This harmonic correlation looks to be a basic rhythm of the solar system whereby Jupiter and the outer planets whip the earth like a gyroscope. The 2147 year period of the Age is a mathematical product of the precession and is in precise harmony with these cycles of the outer planets and the solar system barycentre, being precisely 12 times the barycentre period. The precision of the correlation, although its scientific rationale needs more work, suggests physical causation. For example, if the Saturn-Neptune cycle (exactly 1/5 of the barycentre cycle) is considered a unit, there are precisely 60 units in the 2147 year period of the age, and 720 units in the precessional Great Year period of 25764 years. It therefore appears the age imbeds the barycentric period in terrestrial cycles through systemic entrainment. These links demonstrate the organic unity of the solar system. If this has been observed before then I would welcome any references.

My interpretation of this finding is that the slow wobble of the earth, like a spinning top, is regulated and entrained by interactions between Jupiter and the other outer planets. The planets look to function like a whip to maintain the exact tempo of the earth's wobble in harmony with the barycentric period. This is a testable scientific claim, not a statement of belief. My figures in the above table are slightly imprecise as I could not readily find exact data. I would welcome if astronomers could check them against more precise ephemerides.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Re: Outer planets, barycentre and great year

Unread post

Updating this material, here is a diagram I have just made showing the permanent stable structure of time for the solar system, measured by the distance between the sun and the center of mass over its stable wave period of 178.9 years. This is a research interest which I have continued to follow over some time. This flower shape changes slightly each cycle.
SSB Flower 179 years.png
SSB Flower 179 years.png (184.4 KiB) Viewed 4350 times
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Sorry guys but you lost me a barycentre (or barycenter). In layman's terms, exactly what is the point you are trying to make? I am not trying to be snide, I would like to know.
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Unread post

Cattleman wrote:Sorry guys but you lost me a barycentre (or barycenter). In layman's terms, exactly what is the point you are trying to make? I am not trying to be snide, I would like to know.
A barycenter is the center of mass around which a system orbits. For the earth and moon, the center of mass is just below the crust of the earth, while for the whole solar system, the center of mass moves in and out of the sun, mainly due to the 20 year Jupiter Saturn cycle. When Jupiter and Saturn are together, the solar system barycenter (SSB) is outside the sun, at the points shown above where the sun is two solar radii away from the SSB. When Jupiter and Saturn are opposite, the SSB is close to the heart of the sun.

My analysis of NASA SSB data shows there is a regular 178.9 year wave function. The flower diagram above shows one cycle of this function. The diagram below shows this over 6000 years. Each line in this picture can be wrapped up fifteen times to produce a flower chart like the one above. This encompasses the mass of everything in the solar system, so is the encompassing structure of time for our solar system.
Solar System Barycentre Six Thousand Year Wave Function 178.9 Year Period.png
Solar System Barycentre Six Thousand Year Wave Function 178.9 Year Period.png (50.08 KiB) Viewed 4320 times
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Unread post

Dear Friends

I have just finished writing the attached draft paper on The Precessional Structure of Time. It sets out ideas that I have been working on for many years about paradigm shifts needed today, with an interdisciplinary approach linking astronomy and mythology to point to a wholistic vision addressing topics as disparate as Christianity, the Age of Aquarius and climate change.

http://rtulip.net/blog/2018/04/22/the-p ... e-of-time/

I would be grateful if you could read it, or at least those sections of it that are of interest to you, and let me know any comments.

Table of Contents
Overview 1
The Physics of Precession 2
Precession and Climate 3
Earth and the Solar System 6
Zodiac Ages 6
Precession, Gas Giant Planets and The Solar System Centre of Mass 7
Fourier Transform Decomposition of Solar System Barycentre Wave Function 11
The House of the Age 12
Thematic Principle of the New Age of Aquarius 13
Dynamic Structure of The Age of Pisces 14
Precession and Evolution 15