• In total there are 22 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Bluetooth, that falls under technology.

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Litwitlou

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Droppin' Knowledge

Bluetooth, that falls under technology.

Unread post

Bluetooth still mystifies me a bit and it's to the point I'm going nuts. For over 30 years I've wanted music while I shower. Somehow, never got around to it. But now, I can punch a few keys on the net and solve the problem, I think.

If I buy a waterproof speaker with Bluetooth, will it play the songs on my iPod Nano that also has Bluetooth? If not, what is it I need?

On the other hand, I do know how to change typewriter ribbon.
"I have a great relationship with the blacks."
Donald J. Trump
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Bluetooth, that falls under technology.

Unread post

You don't need anything else besides the batteries, if they aren't included. Pair them, test it, then put on your playlist. Leave your iPod in a corner of the bathroom counter under a towel if you take steamy showers.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
Litwitlou

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Droppin' Knowledge

Re: Bluetooth, that falls under technology.

Unread post

Thanks! Finally I have music in the shower. This Bluetooth stuff is really neat. Led Zeppelin in the shower makes me happy :)
"I have a great relationship with the blacks."
Donald J. Trump

Return to “Science & Technology”