Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:55 pm





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time. 
Author Message
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
All Star Member


Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked: 22 times in 20 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
I have referred to what I call the "logic of infinity" as one of the Fatal Flaws of atheist philosophy. The logic of infinity is the logic of Nth, the number symbol used in such mathematical calculations as those predicting the number of possible habitable earth-like planets potentially in the universe. The concept of infinity is a hard one for fundamentalist believers to grasp because fundamentalist belief requires absolute confidence in one's ideology being correct, the right ideas about everything.

Nth destroys any such confidence because in our universe where infinite numbers exist, infinite possibilities also exist. Even the possibility of there being God and spiritual reality. Atheists won't accept this possibility because their fundamentalist belief system requires absolute belief that no God or spiritual reality exists, because atheists don't accept any evidence of such immaterial reality that cannot be measured and duplicated even though being told time and again by theists no man one earth commands God or spiritual events. This is what makes spiritual events special and "miraculous" because they are so rarely experienced by human beings. I'm not talking about prayer and group contact high but spiritual revelatory experiences that produce religious beliefs.

Through revelation God has now identified Themselves as the Great Spirit of our future selves, as humanity in whatever form humanity has evolved into, at the "End of Days" prophesied in the Jewish Christian tradition, to become one with God, i.e. developing technological powers by that time as to be able to duplicate Godlike power, e.g. creating a Universe out of nothing more than thought. This idea is ancient and forms the basis of Gnostic cosmology and can be seen in the 1958 Star Trek prototype movie, Forbidden Planet, where the interior a planet powers the Krell Machine that can turn thought into matter.

Here is the predictive idea from Jesus' lips:
"Most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

As you know, I claim to have broken the Christ Aquarian/Saturn connection astrological coding in the Bible so I will tell you what Jesus' statement means when one knows "Father" is code for the role of humanity at the End of Days when humanity as symbolized by the "Son of Man" becomes united as one with God. This is why Jesus "knows" everything and can stand for the origin of Creation itself because as Humanity, the meaning of the Jewish term, "Son of Man" given a spiritual cosmic dimension, Jesus become God and "knows" our future from beginning to end. In short, Jewish prophesy predicts humanity will gain the power of God by becoming God. The Gospel of Humanity is the revelation of this idea. Http://biomystic.org/gospelofhumanity.htm.

The concept of infinity bears out the possibility that humanity could do this, could keep what I've termed the "logic of history" going that shows by Interbane's inductive reasoning that human knowledge and technology doesn't reverse in overall capacity but keeps enlarging the store of human knowledge. And I usually post the technological advances in just the last 200 years providing evidence of what could be, by the "logic of history" most amazing technological discoveries yet to be revealed by theoretical inspiration and then proven application. The Krell Machine is not out of the question given the truth behind the concept of Nth in our universe. This is the logic of infinity that destroys atheism once and for all as atheism is an emotional reaction by people not wanting to face a future where their cherished ideas have been debunked. Hence the extreme reaction of atheists wherever they address theists and ideas of spiritual reality. Einstein noticed this and his critique of atheists will stand unassailable. Atheists fudging their bets and claiming agnostic open-mindedness are only hypocrites revealing the weakness of the atheist belief system. The logic of infinity is the wrecking ball of atheism. The logic of history proves this out.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:47 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Finally Comfortable


Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 51
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 7 times in 6 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
Quote:
Atheists won't accept this possibility because their fundamentalist belief system requires absolute belief that no God or spiritual reality exists


I am an agnostic atheist



Last edited by SkywardGnost on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:29 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
One with Books

Silver Contributor

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2751
Thanks: 2298
Thanked: 731 times in 626 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
sonoman wrote:
I will tell you what Jesus' statement means when one knows "Father" is code for the role of humanity at the End of Days


i think that is a mis-reading, an incorrect interpretation.

i would suggest that "Father" is code for the mystery behind all things, the ground of being, the scource of all, and knowing the Father means recognising that you too are part of that mystery.

when all is one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.

i and the father are one

tat tvam asi

the mystery at the core of your (everyones) being and the mystery at the core of the universe is one and the same mystery.

that is still a woefully bad interpretation because we are talking about that which defies categories of thought (goes way beyond them) but i still think it is much closer than yours, though i dont claim to be a prophet of god yet the mystery speaks even out of a speechless flower.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:35 am
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I dumpster dive for books!

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor 2

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1777
Thanks: 154
Thanked: 733 times in 551 posts
Gender: Male

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
To sum up, your argument is that because infinite numbers exist, infinite possibilities exist, therefore everything including God can be true and therefore must be true? And technology growth is evidence for that?

I guess it could be like the multiverse theory. Except you might have to settle for a God that only exists in some of the universes, and it'll be a different God each time.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Platinum Contributor
Book Discussion Leader

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6368
Location: Luray, Virginia
Thanks: 1850
Thanked: 2038 times in 1543 posts
Gender: Male
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
The assumption made is that atheism equals the assertion that nothing can exist beyond what we can generate empirical evidence for. To my knowledge, no one here identifying as atheist has ever said this. Non-traditional ideas of god or the spiritual are so various or so hard to pin down that it wouldn't even make sense, really, to take a stand against them. For many, including me, this also means that it doesn't make sense to believe in them, but that's not the same as calling these notions false. When I say atheist, I mean that I don't believe that an anthropomorphic being pulling all the strings can possibly be real, and that's all I mean. So, ingenious and inspired though it may be, sonoman's post still takes aim at a straw man.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:05 am
Profile
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5481
Thanks: 1302
Thanked: 889 times in 763 posts
Gender: None specified
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
Deleted



Last edited by ant on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:47 am
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5481
Thanks: 1302
Thanked: 889 times in 763 posts
Gender: None specified
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
Deleted



Last edited by ant on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:49 am
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5481
Thanks: 1302
Thanked: 889 times in 763 posts
Gender: None specified
Country: United States (us)

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
God -

capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind 2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality 3 : a person or thing of supreme value 4 : a powerful ruler


Oh screw these IPhone posts. :(



Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:26 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
All Star Member


Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked: 22 times in 20 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
SkywardGnost wrote:
Quote:
Atheists won't accept this possibility because their fundamentalist belief system requires absolute belief that no God or spiritual reality exists


I am an agnostic atheist


No such thing. You're either one or the other.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:34 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
All Star Member


Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked: 22 times in 20 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
ant wrote:
God -

capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind 2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality 3 : a person or thing of supreme value 4 : a powerful ruler


Oh screw these IPhone posts. :(


God has been identified now by Jewish Christian prophesy as the Great Spirit of Humanity. The Gospel of Humanity explains the process by which Creation is the womb in which humanity evolves into God. Gospel of Humanity at: http://biomystic.org/gospelofhumanity.htm.

Biomystical Authority establishes this identification of God for all time. Biomystical Authority is derived from revelatory instruction embedded in spiritual Sign language in the unfolding of history, a Sign Language that has been perceived by spiritually conscious Jewish receivers called "prophets" over the past 2700 years. I am the latest spiritual receiver in this tradition and Scripture cannot be broken, true Scripture being the Sign-Nature of God written in the heavens before translated into earthly religious guidance.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:46 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Intern


Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 167
Thanks: 224
Thanked: 91 times in 63 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
sonoman wrote:
SkywardGnost wrote:
Quote:
Atheists won't accept this possibility because their fundamentalist belief system requires absolute belief that no God or spiritual reality exists


I am an agnostic atheist


No such thing. You're either one or the other.


False. There is such a thing. And I can show you empirical evidence that such a thing exists- [link]

Gnosis reflects knowledge.

Theism reflects belief in god.

An agnostic atheist does not know and does not believe.
A gnostic atheist claims to know (the negative) and does not believe.
An agnostic theist does not know and yet believes anyway.
A gnostic theist both knows (the positive) and believes.

Many here are agnostic about a great many things, not just in regards to theism. The only way not to be an agnostic about anything at all is to be omniscient.



The following user would like to thank Vishnu for this post:
youkrst
Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:21 pm
Profile Email
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I dumpster dive for books!

BookTalk.org Moderator
Silver Contributor 2

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1777
Thanks: 154
Thanked: 733 times in 551 posts
Gender: Male

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
sonoman wrote:
I am the latest spiritual receiver in this tradition and Scripture cannot be broken, true Scripture being the Sign-Nature of God written in the heavens before translated into earthly religious guidance.


How many prophets are there besides you?



Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:23 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Finally Comfortable


Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 51
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 7 times in 6 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
Dexter wrote:
sonoman wrote:
I am the latest spiritual receiver in this tradition and Scripture cannot be broken, true Scripture being the Sign-Nature of God written in the heavens before translated into earthly religious guidance.


How many prophets are there besides you?



As many as the account limit per IP permits.

:lol:



Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:52 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
All Star Member


Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 138
Thanks: 0
Thanked: 22 times in 20 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
Vishnu"]
sonoman wrote:
SkywardGnost wrote:
Quote:
Atheists won't accept this possibility because their fundamentalist belief system requires absolute belief that no God or spiritual reality exists


I am an agnostic atheist


No such thing. You're either one or the other.


False. There is such a thing. And I can show you empirical evidence that such a thing exists- [link]

You didn't show anything let alone "empirical evidence". Your link just takes one back to your post which repeats the same irrationality that tries to claim the definition of one word equal the other when they don't at all. Agnosticism is the only valid philosophy of scientific inquiry. Atheism is invalidated from rationality because of jumping to conclusions about phenomena with too little data and a marked tendency to deny any data at all that suggests there's more in heaven and earth than atheists realize, not ever factoring in future knowledge acquisition.

And again, I reiterate that one can tell the difference between atheists and agnostics on these and most any religious forum where atheists are there to attack theists and theism because true agnostics will not engage in ad hominen attacks on theists and theistic views of spiritual matters. They know better than to do that because they don't have the ego investment that atheists do in maintaining an attack dog attitude towards theists. I mean all one has to do is look at just the commentary directed at this theist's posts to see what I mean about attack dog attitudes that reveal the fundamentalist atheist anger at theists that Einstein spotted a long time ago. No agnostic would censor my comments or membership in a discussion forum dealing with astro-theology but the owner and moderators of this forum did just that as did Acharya too just for one reason: I posted that I was a spiritual visionary and links to Celestial Torah Christianity, i.e. they had no tolerance for discussion with a theist.

I think the only reason I'm still able to post here is because I exposed both Interbane's and Chris' actions towards me and now they don't want to look bad as atheist bigots so I'm allowed to keep posting. But it's not an agnostic forum environment here at all. It is a war zone of atheist hostility. I'm here to expose the Fatal Flaws of the atheist philosophy. It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it because, remarkable as it seems, atheists are missionizing on internet discussion forums wherever they can do so. Joining the Muslims in doing that. It's all part and parcel of the End Times we are in where old religious and philosophical ideas just don't work anymore and new ones must be and will be adopted. Atheism is just one of the fundamentalist belief systems headed for the compost heap of history.

Gnosis reflects knowledge.

Theism reflects belief in god.

You don't seem to know the definition of Gnosis: it means "knowledge of God", not just "knowledge".

An agnostic atheist does not know and does not believe.
A gnostic atheist claims to know (the negative) and does not believe.
An agnostic theist does not know and yet believes anyway.
A gnostic theist both knows (the positive) and believes.

Many here are agnostic about a great many things, not just in regards to theism. The only way not to be an agnostic about anything at all is to be omniscient.

We aren't talking about agnosticism but atheism. There's no way except in your own private definition that "gnosis" could ever involve disbelief in God.



Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:07 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
One with Books

Silver Contributor

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2751
Thanks: 2298
Thanked: 731 times in 626 posts
Gender: None specified

Post Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.
sonoman wrote:
There's no way except in your own private definition that "gnosis" could ever involve disbelief in God.


yeah but which God?

as defined by sonoman? or what if someone doesn't accept CTC or paxcalibur?

can a person not be allowed the right to differ and not automatically be wrong?

are you 100% right about everything?

can one reject sonomans version of God and substitute one of their own?

i like Vishnu's assertion

Quote:
The only way not to be an agnostic about anything at all is to be omniscient.


do you agree with that sonoman?



Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 am
Profile Email
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:



Site Resources 
HELPFUL INFO:
Forum Rules & Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
BBCode Explained
Author Interview Transcripts
Be a Book Discussion Leader!

IDEAS FOR WHAT TO READ:
Bestsellers
Book Awards
• Book Reviews
• Online Books
• Team Picks
Newspaper Book Sections

WHERE TO BUY BOOKS:
• Great resource pages are coming!

BEHIND THE BOOKS:
• Great resource pages are coming!

PROMOTE YOUR BOOK!
Advertise on BookTalk.org
How To Promote Your Book





BookTalk.org is a thriving book discussion forum, online reading group or book club. We read and talk about both fiction and non-fiction books as a community. Our forums are open to anyone in the world. While discussing books is our passion we also have active forums for talking about poetry, short stories, writing and authors. Our general discussion forum section includes forums for discussing science, religion, philosophy, politics, history, current events, arts, entertainment and more. We hope you join us!


Navigation 
MAIN NAVIGATION

HOMEFORUMSOUR BOOKSAUTHOR INTERVIEWSADVERTISELINKSFAQDONATETERMS OF USEPRIVACY POLICYSITEMAP

OTHER PAGES WORTH EXPLORING
Banned Book ListOnline Reading GroupTop 10 Atheism Books

Copyright © BookTalk.org 2002-2019. All rights reserved.
Display Pagerank