• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Vandana Shiva: Radical Science

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Dissident Heart

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I dumpster dive for books!

Vandana Shiva: Radical Science

Unread post

I think Professor Shiva has a great deal to say and offer to any section regarding Science and Nature.I hope we can engage her work!Vandana Shiva Edited by: Dissident Heart at: 8/9/04 8:59 pm
SunSprite86

Re: Vandana Shiva: Radical Science

Unread post

Dissident Heart,In your post over on the Roundtable, you mentioned three of her books: Biopiracy, Stolen Harvest, and Water Wars.Which would you consider the best place to start? When first visiting this sight, I thought it would lean more towards science and environmental issues (based on the book poll that was current at the time). I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment, but I'm hoping to read some more on these topics.Karen
Dissident Heart

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Vandana Shiva: Audio Links

Unread post

This page features the latest audio, talks and interviews given by Vandana Shiva. It also contains an archive of more dated material and will be updated regularly.
Dissident Heart

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Where to start?

Unread post

Karen,I would start with Water Wars: Privatization, Pollution, and Profit (South End Press, 2002)An excellent essay to start with might be Globalisation And Its Fall Out .Enjoy!

Return to “Science & Technology”