• In total there are 27 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Dystopia Horror Book Promotion

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Patrick Kilgallon
Float like a butterfly, post like a bee!

Dystopia Horror Book Promotion

Unread post

Dear hopefully future readers:

My first novel, 'gather the weeds' is available at authorhouse.com and other internet bookstores if you would like to check it out.

My second book in progress, 'Let Heads Turn As She Goes By' is available for free on the website below on a chapter by chapter basis on the fifteenth of each month.

I am still working on the home page so there might be a few grammer errors.

Thank you to Chris O'Conner for this chance to promote my first novel, and to you readers for checking out this promotion.

Patrick Kilgallon

progressofhorrornovel.com/default.aspx
Patrick Kilgallon

Unread post

I recently posted chapter II on my podcast in the above URL.
Patrick Kilgallon

Unread post

I decided I will be installing each chapter on a weekly basis. Thank you for your time and patience.
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

need a little help

Unread post

Yeah Chris, this is something I was looking for! :up:

Hello Patrick:
I visited your site, nice intro, but, I can not access the chapters to 'Let Heads Turn As She Goes By'. Why is this? I'm bummed! Please help, I am very interested in reading along.

Suzanne
Patrick Kilgallon

Unread post

I changed the color of the pdf (Chapter I-III) to black so it would be easier for you to see. It is in pdf form under Microsoft. Please let me know if you could or not and if not, let me know what the message says on your computer.

I also fooled around a little on the website. I think you need to click on the word Chapter I in the tab itself, the faded gray and then it will take you to the spot where you would see Chapter I in black print. Click on that and it ought to take you to my novel in progress.

Patrick T. Kilgallon
Patrick Kilgallon

Unread post

I have posted the following chapters of my second book, 'Let Heads Turn As She Goes By...:

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII- This chapter is really gross and disgusting. I was inspired by Sacred Narratives. Hope I did not drive away potiental readers with this chapter.
Chapter VIII will be posted hopefully this Saturday. It is a long chapter.
Chapter VIII had been posted. Thank you very much to those who are still reading along and I apologize that it took me a long time.
Chapter IX had been posted. It is a disgusting bookend to the Chapter VII. It reveals the hypocrisy of the society but at the same time, I hope the character in question was sympathetic.
Chapter X is posted. The deaf character from gather the weeds shows in this scene.
Chapter XI is posted. It is a set up for a character for my later dystopia epic story.
Chapter XII is posted. It is a little bit of a step further into the relationship between the two main characters. It also explains why it seems so easy for the main character to sneak in and out to meet with the deaf ward, and also it reveals a further step that the female character is willing to take for her friendship with the deaf ward.
Chapter XIII is posted. Thank you to the readers who have been reading my postings. I look forward to your opinions on how my book is going.

I will be posting new ones fortweekly, something triweekly depending on the chapter I am working on. Thanks.
Last edited by Patrick Kilgallon on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Patrick Kilgallon

Unread post

I had to remove the book trailer because I idiotically spelled the word, 'envelop' as 'envelope.' While it may be stuck in copies of my book, at least I was able to fix the trailer.

Here's the copy.

I think it's neat how viewers could try and read the page flipping scene.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”