• In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Mandala Coloring Book: A Meditative Floral Coloring Book for Adults Volume 1

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Hello-Charlie
Getting Comfortable
United States of America

The Mandala Coloring Book: A Meditative Floral Coloring Book for Adults Volume 1

Unread post

Greetings, BookTalk.org Community!

Exciting news – I'm thrilled to announce the launch of my debut publication, "The Mandala Coloring Book: A Meditative Floral Coloring Book for Adults Volume 1," now available on Amazon. This unique coloring book, featuring 50 exquisitely hand-drawn, digitally edited mandala illustrations, caters specifically to adult enthusiasts. Its intricate floral and botanical patterns are inspired by my passion for gardening and botanical art, offering a delightful challenge beyond the simplicity of children's coloring books.

As a seasoned illustrator and designer with over two decades of experience in educational publishing, working with renowned publishers like Houghton Mifflin, Scholastic, Prentice Hall, and Pearson, I've embraced the evolving world of self-publishing. This book is a labor of love and a testament to my journey in the arts, balancing a professional career with the joys of raising two young children.

"The Mandala Coloring Book" is more than just a coloring book. It's an invitation to mindfulness and creativity, providing hours of relaxation and a potential gift for those who appreciate thoughtful, intricate art. I eagerly look forward to your feedback, reviews, and even constructive criticism, as they are invaluable to my growth and future volumes that I plan to release, each exploring different design elements.

In today's digital age, where AI and competitive market forces challenge traditional artistry, support from communities like BookTalk.org is more important than ever. Every purchase, review, and word of support contributes significantly to sustaining artists like myself. Thank you for considering my work, and I wish you all immense enjoyment and peace as you explore the therapeutic world of mandala coloring.

Discover "The Mandala Coloring Book: A Meditative Floral Coloring Book for Adults Volume 1" on Amazon and join me in this artistic journey. Your support is not just a purchase; it's a cherished endorsement of the arts and the human touch in a rapidly changing world.

Warm regards and happy coloring!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”