• In total there are 34 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Life Force Preserve: Anna and the Resurgent of the Precious Blood

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
eBooks2gosJohn
Official Newbie!

Life Force Preserve: Anna and the Resurgent of the Precious Blood

Unread post

Hi, my name is John Bean, and this is my first time posting. I am writing on behalf of mystery and thriller author Courtney Leigh Pahlke whose debut novel won the 2019 CLC International Mystery Book of the Year and Chanticleer Global Thriller awards. I work for a company that helped publish her books and am trying to introduce her work to more readers. If you like mysteries, thrillers, A.G. Riddle, or Michael Crichton then you'll enjoy the Life Force Preserve series.

Summary

Anna confronts the mysterious people blending into events following several near-death incidents, only to learn they’re a part of a worldwide organization, that’s been covertly safeguarding her endangered bloodline against another invading presence.

Reviews

"Author Courtney Leigh Pahlke's Life Force Preserve is an eerily suspenseful book that will keep readers guessing with every turn of the page. Recommended for home and school libraries, this book has earned the Literary Classics Seal of Approval." — Literary Classics International Book Awards

"Life Force Preserve is a gripping story that is best experienced by going in with as little foreknowledge as possible...The grittiness and tension draw readers in and keep them engaged right to the end." — Heinrich and Naomi Bolton from ManyBooks

Links

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Life-Force-Prese ... 1545744130
Barnes & Noble Link: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/life-f ... 1545744130
Attachments
9781545744307-6 (5).jpg
9781545744307-6 (5).jpg (175.06 KiB) Viewed 391 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”