• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Assassin's Creed fans only!

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
supers
Getting Comfortable

Assassin's Creed fans only!

Unread post

I wrote my own Assassin's Creed fan fiction. please tell me what you guys think. I am writing an even better story called Inside The Video Game.

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/972820?preview=true
karenkresgs
Official Newbie!

Re: Assassin's Creed fans only!

Unread post

I'm an Assassin Creed fan! I love everything about this topic! I'll be sure to post my review here! We need a program to evaluate and analyze your work!
supers
Getting Comfortable

Re: Assassin's Creed fans only!

Unread post

Thank you, Assassin's Creed is one of my favorite video games. If you like I need some help with writing my stories so do you want to help write some stories with me? I kind of left the story at a cliffhanger so you and I can work on the second one. I also really want to make superhero stories and I have two of them published. I can let you in on my superheroes and we can work on them together.

Return to “Creative Writing”