• In total there are 35 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

ARE YOU A FAN OF MURDER, MYSTERY, AND MAYHEM? MURDER MURDER IS THE BOOK FOR YOU! PRE-ORDER TODAY!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Bobby Nash
Freshman

ARE YOU A FAN OF MURDER, MYSTERY, AND MAYHEM? MURDER MURDER IS THE BOOK FOR YOU! PRE-ORDER TODAY!

Unread post

Murder. Mystery. Mayhem! The upcoming Murder Murder anthology offers thrilling crime fiction short stories you won't want to put down. Valhalla Books is running a Kickstarter for this amazing title so you can pre-order and secure your copy plus pick up some cool rewards to boot. If you like crime thrillers, Murder Murder is the book for you! Learn more here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... -anthology

I am thrilled to be part of this amazing book with a story I wrote titled "Trudy" that I hope you will enjoy. I hope you'll check out Murder Murder and pre-order your copy today!

As always, your support is appreciated.

Thanks.

Bobby
Bobby Nash
Award-Winning Author
www.bobbynash.com
www.ben-books.com

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”