• In total there are 33 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

For Review: A Collection of Supernatural Flash Fiction by a Christian Psychic – A Passport to God, Parables and Fables

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
RichardAHolmberg
Official Newbie!

For Review: A Collection of Supernatural Flash Fiction by a Christian Psychic – A Passport to God, Parables and Fables

Unread post

• Publisher ‏: ‎ Covenant Books (September 23, 2021)
• Language ‏: ‎ English
• Paperback and Ebook ‏: ‎ 256/255 pages
• ISBN-10 ‏: ‎ 163630267X
• ISBN-13 : ‎ 978-1636302676
• ASIN : BOB19G5FCC
• Genre ‏: ‎ Flash Fiction, Supernatural Stories, Christian Inspirational, Spiritual Growth
• Format Available For Review: PDF
https://www.amazon.com/dp/163630267X

Synopsis:
A Passport to God is a collection of flash fiction with twisted endings. One hundred ninety-six parables and fables cover a range of controversial subjects.

Surely the stories will provoke a myriad of emotions and thoughts. They are perfect if you are on a quest for inner develop-ment. Consider these stories as a way to challenge your own beliefs and superstitions about God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Each story includes a brief explanation and application. Perhaps you don't agree with these. Write a different interpretation and see where it leads you. Use the stories as a fun and fast way to ignite a conversation. They are perfect for pastors, family gatherings, and social groups. Quotes from the Old and New Testaments reinforce many of the stories and are great drop-off points for reflection or a gateway to the Bible.

A message from the author about the writing:
Each morning my ears were closed and my mind was quiet as I pushed out of bed and proceeded to my laptop. A voice within rose up and danced on my fingertips while they laid on the keyboard. Words were created, ideas were expressed. I never knew why I was writing nor did I have any idea what I was writing. When my fingertips stopped, I saw a completed story. Some stories stunned me, others bewildered me. They all brought to light relevant concerns that challenged my moral and spiritual fabric. They forced me to reshape my life in a way that was more meaningful and rewarding.

For review copy:
Contact the person below and put “Book Review Copy Request – “A Passport to God” in the subject line.

Richard A. Holmberg
[email protected]
https://www.APassportToGod.com
Attachments
A Passport to God screen capture 50 percent.jpg
A Passport to God screen capture 50 percent.jpg (47.13 KiB) Viewed 774 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”