• In total there are 41 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 40 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Find a book with specific criterias

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
dystopian_books
Official Newbie!
France

Find a book with specific criterias

Unread post

Hi!

I have a lot of trouble finding something to read, especially when I'm looking for something kind of specific. Let's say I'd like to read a Young Adult book which is not a dystopia and has no vampires or werewolves in it, but must absolutely have mythology in it. With all those criterias, it was pretty much impossible for me to find that book I had in mind.

That's why I decided to create my own website to do exactly that and in hope that it would help others too! It has over 400 books for now, and I hope there'll be more soon. It's pretty new and doesn't really have many users yet.

If you think it could help you or if you wanna check it out, here's the link: https://www.searchastory.com/

Have a nice day :)

Return to “Everything Else”