• In total there are 18 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Poetry Chapbook For Review - I See A Garden In My Head

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Unread post

https://amzn.to/3KDAOuf

Request a review copy from NetGalley at
http://netgal.ly/EUHkFu

I See A Garden In My Head
By Phuong Huynh
Publisher: Books to Hook Publishing, LLC.
April 3rd 2022
ISBN: 978-1956525861
Genre: Poetry

“Eden’s the present — a bridge to Tomorrowland, embroidered by yesterday’s hands” - Phuong Huynh

Be swept away by beautiful words that speak straight to your soul.

“I See a Garden in My Head” is a collection of poems by a highly-skilled and passionate poetry writer, Phuong Huynh, who expertly twists and tangles raw emotions with beautiful poetry.

This pandemic has not been easy on anyone. We have all had our share of grief and loss. However, with things moving so fast, we haven’t been able to take a moment to sit down with our emotions.

But you don’t have to face those emotions alone.

This collection of poems is here to be your companion as you go through each of your emotions and finally let go of the things that have been hanging over your head.

Find hope and know that your journey to healing and acceptance begins here.

Inspired by raw emotions and what it means to be human, Ms. Huynh is able to weave strong emotions with stunning and wistful rhymes to properly encapsulate what it’s like to be alive.

With heart-wrenching poems that touch on topics like cyberbullying, adulthood realizations, healing, facing collective trauma, and more, you’ll surely find your place here.

Be reminded that no matter what happens, you can always heal. Get back to living your life with renewed purpose and a fresh new outlook on life.

After all, life is fleeting and it is up to us to make the most out of the time we are given.
Attachments
I See A Garden In My Head with blurb square 2.jpg
I See A Garden In My Head with blurb square 2.jpg (94.45 KiB) Viewed 762 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”