• In total there are 30 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 29 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

MOONSTONE DOUBLE SHOT FEATURING KOLCHAK: THE NIGHT STALKER AND THE PHOENIX ADDED TO BOBBY'S ON-LINE STORE!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Bobby Nash
Freshman

MOONSTONE DOUBLE SHOT FEATURING KOLCHAK: THE NIGHT STALKER AND THE PHOENIX ADDED TO BOBBY'S ON-LINE STORE!

Unread post

Check out what arrived in the mail today. Looks good. If you'd like an autographed copy of Moonstone Double Shot Dec. '21 featuring Kolchak: The Night Stalker and Bennu: The Phoenix , along with Pythias The Oracle, I have added it to my on-line store.
https://bobbynash.square.site/product/KolchakPhoenix/41

Note: I can't change the $5 shipping cost so I discounted the cover price to offset it. Sadly, shipping outside the US will be a larger shipping cost.

MOONSTONE DOUBLE SHOT Dec ‘21
Writers: Bobby Nash, Paul Kupperberg, Nicole Kurtz
Cover Art: John K. Snyder
62pgs, prose, b/w, 6” x 9”, $5.49
Two brand new stories!
Kolchak teams up with Bennu as what we have known about our universe may need to be amended.
And the first appearance of Pythias the oracle! Her origins are shrouded in mystery, but her power is highly sought after. You may want guidance, but be careful what you wish for.

Moonstone's website is currently down. They are creating a new one, but for now, you can order anything on the site by emailing Moonstone directly (do NOT email us from the website) at [email protected]. Just tell them what items you want, your shipping address, and they will send you an invoice via Paypal! Moonstone apologizes for the interruption in service. But the NEW BOOKS keep coming! Stay tuned for the NEW Moonstone website! Thank you!
Bobby Nash
Award-Winning Author
www.bobbynash.com
www.ben-books.com

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”