• In total there are 31 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Forest of Skills, a litrpg series

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Yurii Zobkiv
Official Newbie!

Forest of Skills, a litrpg series

Unread post

Hi all,
I'm a relatively newish author. I'm a fan of the litrpg genre, so I decided to write my first book within it. I have already finished the second book of the series, and I published it on amazon a week ago.

In Forest of Skills, the mc is transported into another world by a higher power. It is a world of sword and magic, both governed by the skills that one earns. While the new world is filled with endless opportunities, it is far from peaceful. And, as the mc finds out, it is in the process of becoming far more dangerous, especially for him.

The book is available on kindle unlimited.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JPY87J4

Amazon blurb:
Skills are everything. When he accepted the hit, Russ would not have believed whose interests he was actually serving. Now, with the job done, an otherworldly being is giving him with one hand what was just taken from him with the other. His life.

Skills are everything and what doesn't kill you makes your skills stronger. Placed into the world of skills, Russ found himself faced with a new life governed by a system he did not completely understand. It is, however, a completely new start. Will Russ continue doing what he does best? Or will he be able to achieve the things that he had always wanted but considered to be a lost cause in his old life? Why not some of both?

This is a litrpg story where the main character acquires skills and levels them up by using them. He gets ability choices as he levels up. As a reader, you will be going through many of these choices with him.

Yurii Zobkiv
Official Newbie!

Re: Forest of Skills, a litrpg series

Unread post

Update:
The second book is available here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09TZRHGKR

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”