• In total there are 44 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 44 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

War Hero- An Air Force Thriller

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
devidasanmk
Official Newbie!

War Hero- An Air Force Thriller

Unread post

I am an engineer who had served the Indian Air Force for thirty-two years and retired as a wing commander. My first published creative work (Distressed Lady) was a collection of poems in 1976 and first novel ‘Her Miseries’ was published in 1993 and the same was digitalized by Michigan University in 2008. Subsequently I published fifteen novels.

War Hero is a story knitted with Air Force background. Please read enjoy this story.

This is a story of an air force pilot who was assigned with the job of attacking the enemy territory to destroy their war potential. He did the job well, but while returning the tail of the plane was hit and he was compelled to bail out. From the jungle where he landed, he was caught by the enemies, but his presence of mind made him escape. With continuous struggles, he could cross over the border and had to face numerous problems before joining the family.
Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078CQH3L8

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”