• In total there are 46 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 46 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The Wizard-Thieves/The City of Wizards

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Salrik
Official Newbie!

The Wizard-Thieves/The City of Wizards

Unread post

So a couple years ago I published my first novel!
The Wizard-Thieves is the first book in "The City of Wizards" series, and we're about to publish the sequel to the main story, The Lost Borough. With a third book currently in the works! We also have a separate series of short-stories that delves into the broader history of the world, animations, a limited podcast and more!

But about the actual books!
The series takes place in the mystical but modern city-state of Thaumopolis, The City of Wizards! A Decopunk fantasy world where orcs, trolls, dwarves, humans, and more vie for survival in a magical city during the 1920s of this world and the height of potion prohibition. The action focuses on the rough and tumble orc gumshoe, Salrik Strongbow, and his partners: The hyperactive goblin forensics expert, Sneebly. The overly cordial skeleton medical investigator, Rasomil Knotrum. And the human ex-journalist turned master wizard, Lillian Northup. Together they investigate and fight crime through the seedy underbelly of Thaumopolis.
The Wizard-Thieves follows the fantastical detectives as they track down a spree of kidnappings, as young wizards from a prominent but corrupt magic school begin disappearing throughout the city.
The Lost Borough takes place shortly after that as the team attempts to uncover what happened to a section of the city that mysteriously disappeared two hundred years ago and is debuting on December 4, 2021.
A lot of love has gone into the series, and it's got a great sense of humor as well as intense dramatic moments that I think folks will love. With the second book coming this December, it's the perfect time to jump into Thaumopolis with us and get ready for even more action with Salrik and Company! If any of you fellow book-lovers read it I'd love to hear your thoughts (and hey, if you leave a review on Amazon then that helps my editor and I out a TON!) We've only gotten good reviews so far. Either way, I hope you guys check it out and enjoy it!

Link to the book and our official website below!
The Wizard-Thieves: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1976929474
City of Wizards Homepage: https://www.cityofwizards.com/
Attachments
CoW Symbol.png
CoW Symbol.png (13.19 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”