• In total there are 27 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Enhanced ebooks and fantasy fiction

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
aniwagi
Official Newbie!

Enhanced ebooks and fantasy fiction

Unread post

Hi everyone! I am a student on the MA Publishing course at London College of Communication, and I'm gathering thoughts and opinions on the potential of enhanced ebooks in fantasy fiction. With so many book lovers on this subreddit, I felt this could be a great place to gather more data.

The survey is anonymous and your answers will only be used as part of academic research for a dissertation. There are 24 questions divided into three sections and it should hopefully take ten interesting minutes to complete. If you are 16 and over, please feel free to participate through this link - https://www.surveylegend.com/s/3l21

Project details, consent info and contact details are on the first page of the survey. Once you've finished, you're welcome to share your thoughts here. A big thank you to everyone who completes the survey and helps my research!

Return to “Everything Else”