• In total there are 54 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 53 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Chaos Quarter: Wrath of the Hegemons

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Chaos Quarter: Wrath of the Hegemons

Unread post

New release! Book four in the series:

Once before Rex Vahl tangled with the Perfected Hegemony, a reclusive superpower of genetic supremacists so altered that some question if they’re any longer human. He and his crew barely survived the experience. Even since then the threat of them has lurked in the back of his mind, growing…When ordered to make contract with the nations bordering Hegemon space, Rex is understandably hesitant, and expecting trouble for his crew. What he did not expect to find was a full-blown war of annihilation.

The Hegemons are no longer reclusive. In fact, now that the universe knows who they are, they have done a complete one-eighty and launched invasions of the only neighboring nations capable of resisting them: the Achaean Confederacy, and Valhalla Free State. Worlds have been conquered, billions have died, and now Rex finds himself and his crew right in the middle of it. When an attempt to rescue an Achaean ship ends with them all trapped on a besieged world, Rex must throw in with his new allies to try and find a way out. Outnumbered and cut-off, desperate options are all they have left. A victory could turn the tide of the entire war, but a defeat could cripple the last military forces of these beleaguered nations, leaving the whole galaxy open to invasion. But what choice remains? Their enemy takes no prisoners, only exterminates and replaces. Against such a foe what else can Rex do but risk it all challenging the wrath of the Hegemons…

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available at Amazon:

amazon.com/dp/B07XZPC4TB/ref=rdr_kindle ... le_ext_tmb
David Welch
Internet Sage

Re: Chaos Quarter: Wrath of the Hegemons

Unread post

Looking for a space opera that doesn't disappoint? Watch a crew of cast-offs, on the far end of explored space, team up with two beleaguered nations in a longshot attempt to stop a genocidal superpower of genetic supremacists from overunning the galaxy. Pulse-pounding, pulp-inspired scifi adventure! CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available as an e-book on Amazon!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

They're fighting a desperate war against genetic supremacists, where loosing means extermination...

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, now available on Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

Tired of the doom and gloom? Looking for a fun escape? Try this rollicking, space opera adventure. A crew of intelligence agents discover a war the universe never knew off, only to get caught up in it. Forced to ally with people they've never met, they have to find a way to defeat overwhelming odds, and escape to inform the universe of a new enemy that could change the balance of power in the galaxy forever.

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available from Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited. Now available in paperback!

Also keep an eye out for my new western, THE DAY OF THE DEPUTY, available 10/7.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review:

"I loved this book! Lots of action with writing so crisp and vivid it felt like you were in the middle of each battle. I also loved that even though there were many action scenes there were just as many scenes where beloved characters and their relationships were developed and deepened. Can't wait to see what happens to Jake and Harlow and of course Rex and Second."

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available on Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review:

"David Welch. I love this guy's writing. This is the fourth installment of Chaos Quarter and one of the best. If you are a fan of space opera and planetary adventure do yourself a favour and start with the first instalment and keep going until you have read them all."

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available on Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "One of my favorite scifi series I read in recent years! Very fun plot, relatable characters that you want to follow and of course really good writing style"

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I love this series. Never, ever gets boring. I always lol forward to the latest in this series. Looking forward to next book already."

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available from Amazon in ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I was beginning to worry there wouldn’t be another book in this series, which is on my “check every week” list. And yeah, I check every week. So, finally here! Took forever! I guess the good stuff takes a while to cook.

Just wanted to tell anyone checking reviews to invest the time in this series. This sci-fi author has done a really good job. Lot’s of action, good characterizations, etc."

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available on Amazon in ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "In this genre, Mr. Welch is at the top. Quality writing with an interesting storyline and intriguing well developed characters make for a thoroughly enjoyable series. The action is scientifically detailed and well executed. The interaction between characters is top notch. I hope there is more to come in this outstanding series!"

CHAOS QUARTER: WRATH OF THE HEGEMONS, available on Amazon in ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”