• In total there are 17 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Fallen Angel Hunters- Man vs. angel in paranormal adventures

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Re: The Fallen Angel Hunters- Man vs. angel in paranormal adventures

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Loved the characters, and this book provided some great escapism. Thanks for writing it..."

THE FALLEN ANGEL HUNTERS, available on Amazon in ebook and paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "From the start it was difficult to put this book down, it was an interesting read that was refreshingly unorthodox and highly imaginative. I look forward to reading more offerings from this talented author. "

THE FALLEN ANGEL HUNTERS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon Review: "Welch does an awesome job of weaving the tenant of Christian faith into a outstanding novel.

Welch takes some liberties with the way Christ, God, Purgatory, Hell, etc.....relationships are normally thought of. But it seems to works within his storyline."

THE FALLEN ANGEL HUNTERS, available on Amazon in ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I really didn't know what to expect with this book but having read several science fiction novels by David Welch I gave it a try. I loved the book. It is an action packed tale and not offensive to my Christian sensibilities."

THE FALLEN ANGEL HUNTERS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "The Fallen Angel Hunters is an interlinked series of vignettes that somehow works as an enthralling story. I hope the author continues with these characters."

THE FALLEN ANGEL HUNTERS, now available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I have no words to describe this assume book. A person just has to read and feel the life of the story for themselves."

THE FALLEN ANGEL HUNTERS, available on Amazon in ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Loved the characters, and this book provided some great escapism. Thanks for writing it..."

THE FALLEN ANGEL HUNTERS, available on Amazon in ebook and paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”