• In total there are 42 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 41 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The Gods' Day To Die - Globe-trotting scifi action-adventrue

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Junior

Re: The Gods' Day To Die - Globe-trotting scifi action-adventrue

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I really enjoyed this book because of the unexpected characters that were a big part of this story. I thought these people were ancient fables but were actual gods who may live among us today. The story "God's Day to Die" has a unique plot with lots love, strife, and action."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon in ebook, audiobook, or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!

Also, keep an eye out for my new book, CHAOS QUARTER: SYNDICATE WAYS, now available for purchase on Amazon.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I really enjoyed this book because of the unexpected characters that were a big part of this story. I thought these people were ancient fables but were actual gods who may live among us today. The story "God's Day to Die" has a unique plot with lots love, strife, and action."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon in ebook, audiobook, or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "This book has the reader captivated. I read it was impressed with it, loaned it to my husband. He read almost non-stop until he finished..."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available from Amazon, ebook, paprback, or audio, FREE for Kindle Unlimited
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I had a really great time reading this book! It took me back to Jr. High School when we were studying the Greek Gods in Latin class. This was a fascinating, thought provoking reminder of the classics. I would definitely read more from David Welch."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, audio, and paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "It was surprisingly interesting, not as far fetched as I expected. There was a good plot, and descriptive line. Read it in two days."

THE GODS DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, audio, and paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I really enjoyed the story and it made me wonder 'are there these immortal physically focused beings among us?' It was a fun adventure!"

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, and audio. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Surprisingly good. All the Greek gods and then some are really human, sort of. Don't want any spoilers, so I won't describe them any more. Interesting plot, toss in a real mortal among immortals, lots of gun battles and the like. Characters fleshed out very well. I did not think you could write a book about some classic gods and make it readable to real people. But David Welch does so. Romance galore, some fascinating answers about immortality. Good adventure and the plot never stalls.

And the writing style is conversational, not difficult to follow at all. You expect novels like this to be full of awkward terms and names you cannot pronounce, but such was not the case. The author is to be commended on this point if none other."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, and audio. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "From a five-star Amazon review: "Excellent story, great characters great idea, very well executed.
This is a book that is hard to put down. You get very involved with the characters. Great insight into A different point of view. "

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, or audio, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "very moving story. makes some very interesting points about mortality "

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "
I picked this one up from my recommended list and was blown away by the writing.I think this is the author's second novel to be published and his writing is top notch. He writes real people, good action, and engrossing narrative.

So when I say real people, I mean immortal beings who were the basis for the legends Greek Gods. Without revealing much, the story centers around Desmond, who falls in love with Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt after a chance encounter. What complicates this is the assassination attempt by her mortal, psychotic nephew - he happens to hate all the immortals because he ain't one. And he has a psychotic killer for a dad. And he has Mommy issues with his mom, Athena.

It's a good action story. There's no magic, no hi tech weapons, no exotic cars; just a family thousands of years old on the run from an ex-KGB thug and his team of mercenaries.It's a good action thriller. "

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, or audio, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”