• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Cofee or Tea?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
JeremyBenson
Gaining experience

Cofee or Tea?

Unread post

Coffee or tea, ladies and gentleman, and how do you like it? lol.

I like my coffee from Timmy's haha. No. I like two sugar and milk. I love the same in my tea.

As a side note I've done honey, corn syrup, and molasses in coffee too :P

Any one else been on the adventurous side with their coffee cups?
Check out 'Philosophies of Self-Publishing: Better Business' a truly unique read for self-publishing enthusiasts.
Amazon USA
Amazon Canada
Also my site:
http://www.jeremy-benson.com
etudiant
Masters

Re: Cofee or Tea?

Unread post

You will have to expand on "Timmey's" for these folks, Jeremy.
"I suspect that the universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose"
— JBS Haldane
JeremyBenson
Gaining experience

Unread post

Oh, man, what's the American/British Timmy's? Canadians are either blessed or cursed with Tim Hortons coffee and donuts... I feel bad for anyone who hasn't had a prime double double with a boston cream...or do I lol.
Check out 'Philosophies of Self-Publishing: Better Business' a truly unique read for self-publishing enthusiasts.
Amazon USA
Amazon Canada
Also my site:
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Coffee is my thing. I never really enjoyed tea. There just isn't enough flavor or substance to tea.

I'm sure Timmy's is great coffee. Here in Florida we have Starbuck's and Dunkin Donuts and I much prefer Dunkin Donuts. My wife and I are coffee fanatics, grind our own beans and only buy the good stuff.

I'd love to try this "Timmy's" coffee.
JeremyBenson
Gaining experience

Unread post

ahh, we have Starbucks, I would say that's more specialized. Dunkin would be a good comparison.
Amazon USA
Amazon Canada
Also my site:
LevV

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental
Canada

Unread post

My favourite coffee shop coffee is Starbucks. But like Chris, I try to buy the freshest dark roast beans and grind my own. For a while I lived a few minutes from TAN's coffee shop in Coldbrook, NS. That was the best. I would buy small quantities on 'roasting day' so my coffee was always very fresh.
I think Nova Scotians are the most fanatical Tim Horton coffee drinkers anywhere, going by the super long line-ups all day long at their drive thrus. A young principal I worked with in a small fly-in community up north in Nunavut, Canada, ( a neighbour of yours from Dartmouth, Jeremy) carried his love for the coffee to the extreme. He bought one of those Tim Horton coffee makers they were selling for a time, and through a friend who worked for the company was able to acquire the little bags of Tim Horton coffee along with the cups and lids. He had the idea of making a video of other Canadians and local Inuit coming to his house for a Timmy's, and maybe selling the video as a promotion to the company, but he never got around to completing it.
JeremyBenson
Gaining experience

Unread post

Ah that's awesome :) Small world. I think you can still get tubs of Tim Horton's coffee at the stores. I've never tried it though, so I'm not sure if it's different than what they brew themselves.
Amazon USA
Amazon Canada
Also my site:
LevV

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental
Canada

Unread post

You can get the tubs or tins at their outlets and also at many grocery stores. But, the Timmy connoisseurs say it doesn't have the same taste as the coffee they use in their shops.
You might want to try a Coke/Pepsi type blind test with your friends :wink:
Moof4boys
Official Newbie!

Unread post

love coffee bags lol white with one!
JeremyBenson
Gaining experience

Unread post

I've never heard of coffee bags... Is it like a tea bag for perc or something?
Amazon USA
Amazon Canada
Also my site:

Return to “Everything Else”