• In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

bigBook - A tool to manage books

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
kikoso
Official Newbie!

bigBook - A tool to manage books

Unread post

Hello community :-)

Sorry for the spam, but I thought this might be of your interested.

I'm an independent Android developer. You can see my applications here: goo.gl/PBko1

I have recently developed bigBook, a tool to store books and display progress graphs of the read books. This is the description I posted in the Android Market:

You can use the application to store full information about your entire book collection. There is also a wish list, to collect also the books you're interested in buying or acquiring. And share with your friends through Facebook and Twitter

In the Pro Version, you can also display lot of graphs and surf through statistics about your books: how many pages have you read, preferred authors and book genres, evolution of your reading dedication... Also, you can export the full database into XML and SQLite format!

We are also very interested in any good tip from our users. Please, if you have any request or idea for implementation, feel free to send an email to [email protected].

There is one free application (goo.gl/wfLFp), and one paid application (goo.gl/ez6v3). I'm developing the applications on my free time, and although I'm not getting a lot of money from them, buying the pro version will really help me to continue developing.

I REALLY appreciate new ideas and tips from the community. If you would like to have a special feature on the app just let me know. Is not only the money, but knowing that my application is being used out there by real people what really motivates me.

Thanks!

Return to “Everything Else”