• In total there are 38 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Time travel story predicts where we are today

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
marxy_page
Official Newbie!

Time travel story predicts where we are today

Unread post

I'm not one to endulge in predictions, esp or the like, but I have to say, this book that I recently finished got me to thinking. The book is Discipline by Paco Ahlgren. It was written over 7 years ago. It has eerily hit close to home in what is happening with the economy today, specifically our currency. The author is a financial analyst and economist, as well as an author, so I'm very curious. I know everyone has heard the talk of digital currency, especially bitcoin. This book doesn't talk about bitcoin, but it talks about a currency taking over the world. Anyway, I thought it was interesting, and would like to hear thoughts from anyone who has read this book.

Return to “Current Events & History”