• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Thoughts on the tragedy of disbelief

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Asana Bodhitharta

Thoughts on the tragedy of disbelief

Unread post

There is so much beauty you miss feeling that this is all a freak accident, believing that your loved ones are not much more than temporary animated matter that descended from temporary animalistic matter only to die without having any purpose whatsoever in living their life. I think if you ever realize what you are saying, you will breakdown and cry and apologize to all your loved ones that that you have never really considered them for what they truly are: A truly wonderfully made creation.
Asana Bodhitharta

Re: Thoughts on the tragedy of disbelief

Unread post

Understanding the Shocking truth about Jesus may bring you back to God.Christian woman:You do not believe that Jesus is God incarnate, do you? Even though John 1 says that He is. How do you reconcile this passge with your beliefs?Asana Bodhitharta: This is how God through the Holy Spirit explained it to me. Jesus was set apart and made Holy(Anointed) from birth in the similitude of Adam and was born to be a temple built by God where he might dwell among men.The reason they say he is not the son of God is for two reasons 1. The word son and servant are similar in their language and 2. At the time the revelation came down their was a lot of paganism in Christianity and they had began calling Mary the mother of God and insinuated conjugal relations between God and Mary. They also started calling The Messiah God which they had not done. Now I do believe in the geneology pages in one of the gospels it calls Adam the son of God. Jesus is also called the son of David and we of course know that David is not God. The bible also says that Christ will inherit the throne of David and of course David doesn't sit on the throne of God. So the Quaran was sent as Jesus was sent to straighten the path of God and clear up the traditions of men with the word of God. The Quaran says that all righteous people will go to paradise whether they be Jews, Christians, Muslims...Now, Here is something God taught me by the Power of The Holy Spirit and it really shocked me but after my initial shock My faith incread so much it was incredible I went into tears at the sheer magnitude of it.If you go to the scene in your Holy Bible and carefully read the baptism of Jesus and his subsequent trek into the wilderness to overcome SatanCompare that with Leviticus 16:7-10 and 16:20-22Which is the story of the Scapegoat which carries all the sins and transgressions and is led out into the wilderness to be turned over to Azazel which is like Satan. The story says that the Scapegoat must be presented to the lord alive.So the way God explained it to me was that Jesus was Baptized for the remission of the sins of all who believe in him. For whoever believes that he is the Christ has him for an intercessor and High Priest and is saved. So according to the way God explained it to me was that Jesus had saved all who believe in him at that point. The children of Israel plotted to kill the Messiah and God also plotted and God raised Jesus up to Himself Alive and this is also how he has covered the sins of all the generations since he was born. The Holy Bible is careful to explain in the beginning how they lived for extremely long periods 800,960 years and it also is careful to mention how Elijah was taken up to heaven without dying . So Jesus is Alive.In otherwords Jesus saved those who believe in him and then God saved Jesus. God is careful about showing all throughout the bible and the Quaran that God saves his Chosen Messenger. Noah, David, Solomon, Abraham, Lot, Jonah.Did you know Jonah was the only one who was sent to a town and they believed? I'm sorry I got so deep with this, I have shared this with very few people. Anyway, The Holy Spirit Guided me to write this to you, the best advice I can give is to pray about it.I love ya,Asana Bodhitharta
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Re: Thoughts on the tragedy of disbelief

Unread post

Of course none of the above fairy tale is at all confirmable.Later
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Re: Thoughts on the benifits of disbelief

Unread post

Understanding the shocking truth about Jesus will alter your thinking, the shocking truth is that he most probably never even existed!Later
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

AsanaQuote:Do I exist? That question has nothing to do with weather or not Jesus was made up.Later
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Asana, you obviously DO exist. And that OBVIOUSLY points to the fact that there CANNOT be an INTELLIGENT creator!Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!Mr. P's Bookshelf.The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

Quote:AsanaQuote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do I exist?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------That question has nothing to do with weather or not Jesus was made up.Well, the flying pink squid has nothing to do with God existing but you brought that up.Now, when you say most probably, where are you deriving that from. Can you think of any rational reason why there possibly could not have a Jesus of Nazareth?
fleem

Unread post

How is there beauty that I miss? I still get all misty-eyed when I think about some trips I've taken to state parks. They're wonderful. The woods, the mountains-- nothing like getting out there for some fresh air and nature.Think about art-- look at what human beings can come up with. Great paintings, sculpture, so many different kinds of music-- that's beauty as well.Why would something be less valuable because it is 'random'? What's so bad about that? To me, the temporary nature of life makes it even more precious.I've never understood this idea that if there's not a god, I should suddenly want to jump in front of a bus. That's your misconception.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”