Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:26 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
The Untethered by SW Southwick 
Official Newbie!

Post The Untethered by SW Southwick
What Roble wants to create is illegal...if not impossible.
And everyone seems determined to stop him from trying. But when a few unrepentant ladies join his fight to live free, the Las Vegas desert is going to light up like the 4th of July.

-----------------------

"If you want a cross-breed between an Ayn Rand novel and a techno-thriller, this is the best you'll read." --Amazon reviewer

-----------------------

Quote from the back cover:

Alexa counted her shallow breaths. "Roble, what...what is it you need?"

He pulled his arrowhead out from his shirt and rubbed it. "I don't need to hear how scary the world is and how I shouldn't try anything. I don't need to know how much suffering there is out there," he pointed out the window, "or how bad I should feel about it. What I need..." he looked up, his grey eyes pleading, "...is to see someone who is still happy after growing up."

Lowering his head, he added, "I need to see living, Ms. Patra, because I actually want to live."

-----------------------

Quote from inside:

The East China Sea glistened like an endless glass sheet. The F-22 Raptor Super Kai flashed just above its surface, ripping twin aerated water plumes into the air.

A grey destroyer sat broadside in the water just ahead. Roble hurtled toward its bow without slowing.

Crossing above the ship, the jet's sonic shockwave rocked sailors to the deck as if Roble's soul had exploded through their bodies. Sea spray from the wake doused the ship's hull like an exclamation point.

-----------------------

Advisory: This novel contains sex, drugs, and fighter jets.

https://www.amazon.com/Untethered-S-W-S ... B01MTDVL99

122 Reviews with 4.4 stars.

Attachments:
File comment: The Untethered
small cover(1).jpg
small cover(1).jpg [ 29.83 KiB | Viewed 159 times ]

The following user would like to thank roblearrowink for this post:
Chris OConnor
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:54 pm
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.