• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

THE SACRED MIRROR: a fact-fiction thriller about Japan's best kept secret

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Ben Midland
Official Newbie!

THE SACRED MIRROR: a fact-fiction thriller about Japan's best kept secret

Unread post

Hi all,

My name is Ben Midland, Japanologist/author.
After a long time of research, this summer of 2014 my novel 'The Sacred Mirror' will be published in the US after it had been translated to US-English.

The synopsis:

When an priest of the Ise-jingu shrine in Ise, Japan is found dead in his room, Kokugakuin University Shinto professor William Sandwell is taken by police from his work upon the finding of his name on the death poem, written by the priest. A symbol, carved onto the body leads to a robbery of Japan’s most important myth-surrounded Imperial relic. Joining him in his adventure through Japan is a gifted half Japanese, half English archeoligist, Catherine Yamazaki. Together, they discover a trail of evidence, hidden in the Inner Sanctuary of the shrine that leads to the theft of the relic that leds to the unveiling of Japan’s best kept secret.

I did my utterly best to make it to a success. Lots of cliffhangers, suspense and action. All to comfort you as reader. A real 500 pages pageturner.
ISBN: 978-90-484-2532-7

Have fun,

Ben

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”