• In total there are 4 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

The offbeat world of Asana Bodhitharta

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Asana Bodhitharta

Re: The offbeat world of Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

Mr. P. ,You should be addressing your issues with anger. You have no reason to be constantly attacking and offending when no one is attacking or offending you. If this thread is offensive to you or if any thread is offensive just don't support it by posting in it. Each time you post in it only raises it back to the top.Of course you are free to post in any thread you want. However it is Ironic that you want freedom that you don't want others to have. I did not post these threads, If I had posted these threads you might have a point(not really) but they are not mine and people at booktalk have a right to be curious and post what there curious about (including you.)

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”