• In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

The meaning of "Love"

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Keith and Company

Re: The meaning of "Love"

Unread post

Quote:Bob doesn't see how innocent flirting, however excessive, is a problem....Is Bob immature or is Sally jealous? Maybe they are just not compatible. Your thoughts? Bob doesn't seem to understand Sally's objections to his behavior. But he persists. I think an attempt to reach understanding, at least, if not compromise, is more mature than shrugging off the concerns of a person i'm in 'love' with.If he really thinks his need/desire/comfort with flirting gives him something equal to or greater than his relationship with Sally gives him, then no, i don't think they are compatible. Relationships are either about dominance or about compromise. Reaching a common ground is far superior, IMHO, to selfishly indulging in something that actually offends a partner. At least with my wife. My mistress is a hired professional, and the nature of the relationship has established that her desires are subject to my desires. But i pay for the privledge, and the only thing i 'love' about her is how she looks in high heels and a Chinese Army Medical Aide uniform. Keith's Place

Return to “Everything Else”