• In total there are 59 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 59 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"The Guardians of Xegarath," an Action/Adventure novella on Amazon Kindle!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
jrz2234
Official Newbie!

"The Guardians of Xegarath," an Action/Adventure novella on Amazon Kindle!

Unread post

Hello everyone! My name is Jordan Zuniga, and I am the author of "The Guardians of Xegarath," an ebook on Amazon Kindle! It's $2.99 and I have a four star rating from International best selling author Greg Reid from the Napoleon Hill Foundation! If you truly love Fantasy Action/Adventure tales, you MUST pick up "The Guardians of Xegarath." Mushroom Men, Demons, Angels, Dragons, Wolf people, Zombies and more! Here is a quick summary of the book!

Waiting for an eternity never halted the hatred of the demon god Xemarath from hating his home land of Xargarath.

The Harbinger of all evil's chains rot and decay! Soon, his rage will consume the land of Xargarath and devour all of its denizens as it did once before. However Xemaraths brother, Xegarath, the god of all that is righteous and just, has sensed the upcoming conflict and is preparing accordingly. Xegarath has secretly chosen beings to uphold of the two brothers father, Xargarath- guardians to safeguard the land and secure the peace! The Guardians of Xegarath will rise to glory and power!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011AH ... entries*=0

Here is the link! Remember, when in doubt, shout FOR XEGARATH!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”