• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

The Bone Man of Benares

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
tina2512

The Bone Man of Benares

Unread post

Hello all!I recently read The Bone Man of Benares by Terry Tarnoff and was simply blown away by it. It inspired me tremendously, it made me lust for life, it made me adventurous and in tune with myself and the world! It is an extremely entertaining, educational and spiritual book about one man's trip through love and the world. I urge everybody to read it - this book will definitly change your life and stop the glaciers from melting! Check out the authors web site www.terrytarnof.com - there is an excerpt from the book. The book has been adapted to a play by the Encore Theatre in San Francisco and was very succesful, the new play is opening in Chicago in september - as a part of the Rhino festival. Maybe somebody has read the book already and would like to share the enthusiasm with me?Here is one of the many blurbs:"Terry Tarnoff is a writer whose every word, like a great blues master's instrumental solos, pulls you into his world. The Bone Man of Benares is the extraordinary real life saga of a modern day harmonica-playing Don Quixote, telling us his story with irresistible gusto and elan. Tarnoff makes you feel at home as you ride by his side on his global tour, sharing one incredible adventure after another. The trials and tribulations of romance and self-discovery, all set in exotic locales, make this adventure tale alternately engrossing, touching and hilarious. From the very first page until the last, it is nearly impossible to put the book down, and even more enjoyable to read the second time."-- David Amram, author of OffBeat: Collaborating With Kerouac Edited by: tina2512 at: 6/17/06 4:15 pm

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”