Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:34 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
"The ART of Automation" - Quick Success in IT and Computer Science 
Official Newbie!

Post "The ART of Automation" - Quick Success in IT and Computer Science
Thank you all for the infinite number of congratulations :)

This is the power of this age, media and social networks. Such a quick success of my e-book I have not expected.

Articles in PC Revue and Startitup:
bit.ly/2Wl6Ql9
bit.ly/2HJfjeD

In free version my e-book was
Number 1 in Information Technology
Number 3 in Computer Science

In paid version there is a downturn
Number 45 in Information Technology
Number 223 in Computer Science

Nevertheless, I take it as a mega success for my first attempt with Amazon and e-books.

And who knows? Maybe even in paid version it will climb to the first rank and stay there a long time, haha :D

amzn.to/2YrqMEZ

This book is a Quick Start Guide to Full Automation for companies, managers, and testers.

Different levels and depths of automation results into my concept of 5 Levels of Automation, which I will introduce you, and take you through each level chapter by chapter. I tried my best to combine non-technical and simple descriptions with many technical points for engineers who would want to try out some of the ideas mentioned in this book. The first half is theoretical with conventional tools, and techniques, like QA approaches, Cucumber, Selenium, RPA. The second half are examples and implementation hints in Gherkin, Java, Python, and Deep Learning.

5 Levels of Automation described in this book:

Level 1 - Quality Assurance
Level 2 - Full Automation Testing
Level 3 - Robotic Process Automation
Level 4 - Machine Learning Mastery
Level 5 - Artificial Intelligence Kingdom

It's intentionally short and to the point. It's purposefully light at the start, and gradually diving into complex topics, such as:

- Digital Transformation in companies,
- Social Concerns regarding Automation, and How To Solve Them,
- Preparation for Digital Transformation,
- Quick Start Guide to Full Automation Testing,
- Test Web Apps (API, UI, Mobile, Performance, Security)
- Improvements - Suggestions and Hints,
- BPM vs. RPA - Approaches and Examples,
- Types of Machine Learning - Categories and Models,
- Neural Networks - Deep Learning, Examples and Training,
- Artificial Intelligence - Narrow, General, Soft, Hard.

"The ART of Automation" is full of examples and is not aimed to frighten you. More than anything, it has an ambitious goal to prepare and encourage you, motivate and give you a heads-up about some crucial questions that we will soon have to face.

In this book, you will find every ingredient to achieve and master what I call "The ART of Automation".

Attachments:
Book+tablet mockup 2 256.jpg
Book+tablet mockup 2 256.jpg [ 101.92 KiB | Viewed 177 times ]

Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:31 am
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.