• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Tempesta's Dream: Chapters 1 through 6

#127: Jan. - Mar. 2014 (Fiction)
Crystalline
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Re: Tempesta's Dream: Chapters 1 through 6

Unread post

A million copies...I wish you the best of luck!!! I wouldn't be holding my breath, though :)...
calaf68
Creative Writing Student

Re: Tempesta's Dream: Chapters 1 through 6

Unread post

I think it is a simple love story because of where these two individuals are in their life. Isabella is in high school/ just starting college. Giovanni is 25, but he is inexperienced and really has not grown up. So, their love story, of course, would be simple. For me anyway, life was a lot less complicated before you grow up, own a house, have bills, etc, etc. I guess my comment would be if Giovanni was a full blown tenor with a music career in full blossom, and Isabella working in her career job, sure that changes the whole dynamic of the story. But that is not the case here. Love blossomed early for them, before the weight of all the "adult" worldly things take hold. I hope that makes sense. But I believe that is why it is a simple love story.Yet, it is a love story with a basis in the operatic world of passion and romance.

Return to “Tempesta's Dream: A Story of Love, Friendship and Opera - by Vincent B. "Chip" LoCoco”