• In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Tales of Deception and the Thinking of Men (Book)

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Coplys
Official Newbie!

Tales of Deception and the Thinking of Men (Book)

Unread post

My name is Coplys gohagen, OCT, and I am the author of the recently published title, Tales of Deception and the Thinking of Men. The book is currently available on Amazon.com. Tales of Deception, looks at illicit affairs and the motivation behind them. The stories presented in this book are true; however, the names of the individuals have been changed to protect their privacy. Tales Of Deception is not a scientific study on extramarital affairs. Neither does it pretend to offer clinical solutions to marital or other relationship woes. Instead, the stories selected are meant to provoke dialogue and give women an opportunity to reflect on their own relationships to see if there are potential red flags. Likewise, some of the considerations offered speak to certain truths that are often considered throughout relationships — but not often discussed. It is precisely these considerations that have helped to set this book apart from other publications addressing similar issues. Some women will read Tales of Deception because they are curious to see if any of the stories match their own. Others will read to expand their knowledge to better understand the games some men play. There are also women for whom this book will reignite old wounds that they would prefer to forget. And still, there are some who will view the stories as fiction. Whatever the reason, I hope each reader will take something away from both the stories told and the considerations offered

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”