• In total there are 16 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Subject 15

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
arckrc44
Official Newbie!

Subject 15

Unread post

Hello everyone!

I'm here to introduce you to a very exciting online serial novel that I'm writing right now. So far it's around 30,000 words, but growing almost daily. Here is the rough synopsis:

Jack McCoy is an out of work gambling addict who needs a quick buck and decides to take his friend's advice and participate in a lab experiment. At first, it all seemed great, especially the $300 per day, but soon he realizes that he should have read the fine print. Follow Jack into the nefarious clutches of the Nexus Mind Research Laboratories, "Formula 35C" experiment and unravel a world of mystery, terror and insanity.

It's a mix of journal style writing and traditional storytelling and I update it usually every day or every other day. I just wrote released the final to the first "act" and so I'm taking a few days off.

Here's the link: http://subject15.com

I hope you'll check it out and if you do, I hope you'll enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments on the site or use the contact page to reach me directly.

Thanks guys!

Joe

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”