• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Spongebob for Homos!

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Spongebob for Homos!

Unread post

SpongeBob: Asexual CrustaceanOh...my...dog!These people are starting to embarrass ME with this @#%$...I really cannot believe I am the same species as "them"...maybe I am not...maybe there is an "X" gene and atheists and freethinkers have it.Ugh!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
yellowlight

re: spongebob

Unread post

Yep Mr. P., there is - it's called intellect.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

My friend Megan

Unread post

My friend Megan wrote this. She is a member of another group I post to. I thought it very well done.Mr. P.Quote:Why does ANYONE listen to James Dobson? Isn't it clear as clear can be that he is a psychotic in need of mental health care? When Spongebob Squarepants has you in a tizzy of being too tolerant towards gays, you are @#%$ up and need serious @#%$ medication...preferably thorazine, or perhaps cynaide.James Dobson and the Religious Right are devolving into a self-satirical state. They have reached the point where they are self-evidentally ridiculous and stupid. They're beef is that it isn't really OK for them to hate the people they want to hate. That's what they are bitching about..."We wanna hate the ungodly! No tolerance!" Its bizarre!How do you even begin to analyze that? How is it that I even have to waste time pointing out how ridiculous it is?SpongeBob Squarepants?James Dobson is a psycho. What else should I have to add to that? These people just search for @#%$ to be pissed off about. What superficial crap. They are in a state of panic about the moral decay of our nation, but what do they cite as the problem? Spongebob @#%$ Squarepants.I agree that America has a moral problem. The problem is that too many Americans think that America has a moral problem and that it has something to do with Spongebob Squarepants.I comfort myself with the knowledge that this is the remnant of a religion that is in its death throes...when something is getting cut down, the people involved usually start getting more and more incoherent. They are becoming more and more irrelevant, so now they are grasping at straws."Spongebob Squarepants is gay!!" Indeed.James Dobson. If brains were dynamite, he wouldn't be able to blow his own head off. I swear, I'll never understand why people listen to shitbags like that.Megan
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Re: My friend Megan

Unread post

From the article linked: >; I wonder which gays those would be? My boyfriend never even heard of Spongebob. If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

THOSE gays...you know...THEM.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
deannafrances
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

I for one, have never been so happy for SpongeBob--here I thought he was just this goofy cartoon my seven and three year old grandchildren like --and he is a controversial folk hero. Hooray!!! I don't know why they didn't think it was Patrick that was gay????? Wear that Sponge Bob tee-shirt proudly!!!
RickU

Re: Spongebob for Homos!

Unread post

I don't have a t-shirt...I'll wear my boxers proudly though. It's just silly. I really wish we didn't need these people to work in the Mcdonalds drive thru... In Vino Veritas
deannafrances
Almost Comfortable

Re: Spongebob for Homos!

Unread post

Aw...wishful thinking....if only that is what they didthey hold elected office.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”