Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:21 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
South Dakota Here, yes it is populated by People lol. 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Getting Comfortable

South Dakota Here, yes it is populated by People lol.
Hello,
I have decided to use the user name Willowme41, because A) I love willow trees, nothing like getting underneath the long vines of the tree, and if it is thick enough hide from the world in my world of fantasy and legends.
B) I am 41 as of this year shhhhhh no body else needs to know that lol.

Any whoot I came along to find booktalk.org through google. As I love to search for knowledge, I have a saying if you don't learn something new at least once a day then your wasting a day of your life.
I am woman, mother, sister, aunt, and well now a grandma, that is exciting right? Well it is to me, as my very own second generation is born and now I get to watch her grow and be apart of the world.

I am a new book author, and well I have been writing since I was young, I had a teacher in 9th grade take what she thought to be a note away from me, one day. The next day she came to me and said "Why aren't you seriously thinking about writing? I have not read such an involved peace like what I read of yours in such a long time, so detailed and explained I felt myself being drawn into this short and unfinished peace," As she handed those pages back to me, she said
"please continue the story so that I maybe able to read it and find out what happens at the end of it."

I have wrote poetry and love to do so as well. However I feel novels, and short stories are more my thing, so here I am giving it a go, I do hope you will enjoy my writings, I know I will enjoy reading many of books that will come up from here, of new and even long term authors.
Thanks
Willowme41 :clap2:

Sat May 14, 2016 6:44 pm
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

Post Re: South Dakota Here, yes it is populated by People lol.
Welcome to the BookTalk.org community. :-)

Clearly willow trees aren't down here in Florida because I haven't seen them other than in the movies. I can see why you love them so much.

Mon May 23, 2016 1:00 pm
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Getting Comfortable

Post Re: South Dakota Here, yes it is populated by People lol.
Yes Willow trees, are my best friend at times. It is a great place to relax away from the hot air or sun, all the while enjoying the nice days. Hidden in their long flowing branch's with them swaying and the leaves rustling. The smell is not to bad either, I have loved them since I was a child and found it was a great place to have a good cry, a great laugh, or even a nap.

The following user would like to thank Willowme41 for this post:
Chris OConnor
Tue May 24, 2016 10:28 pm
Profile Email WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.