Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Something about this just makes me happy. 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Knows the secrets of the internetz

Post Re: Something about this just makes me happy.
Amazing what you can do with computers. :?

http://www.wimp.com/blowmind/

:) :D :lol: :wink:

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:05 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Tenured Professor

Japan nails it with this olympics video.

http://www.dump.com/tokyowins/

Have you tried that? Looking for answers?
Or have you been content to be terrified of a thing you know nothing about?

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?

Confidence being an expectation built on past experience, evidence and extrapolation to the future. Faith being an expectation held in defiance of past experience and evidence.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:37 am
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Tenured Professor

Mike Tyson reclaims a championship.

http://www.wimp.com/dartsblindfolded/

People trying to make their lives just a smidge better.
http://www.dump.com/helpsclean/

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?

Confidence being an expectation built on past experience, evidence and extrapolation to the future. Faith being an expectation held in defiance of past experience and evidence.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:45 am
Tenured Professor

book club!!

http://www.dccomics.com/videos/dc-natio ... books-clip

The following user would like to thank johnson1010 for this post:
Cattleman
Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:50 pm
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not sure if this is what usually goes here, but watching it sure made me happy, and optimistic about tomorrow's young people. :)

http://www.wimp.com/engineerswelcome/

Go Rice!

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein

Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:33 pm
Profile Email

With so many unwanted animals, it is good to see someone take time to help a kitten.

http://www.wimp.com/kittenovercomes

:outstanding:

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:13 am
Profile Email
Tenured Professor

wow.

I really can't handle this video.

http://www.wimp.com/funediting/

I've seen this guy's commercials on TV, and i thought they were funny, just as is. He never moves his head! But this was too much for me.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:16 pm
Tenured Professor

This is why i hate laugh tracks on comedies.

If it's really funny you will laugh.

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=127912

Shame on you network tv!

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 am
Tenured Professor

From "network notes" on twitter.

"I have no problem with the idea - It just makes me uncomfortable and i don't think we should do it."

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 pm
Tenured Professor

Bat kid saves the day, causes Grinch's heart to explode out of his chest.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1518454

Cattleman
Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:12 pm
Tenured Professor

who doesn't love a laughing baby?

http://www.dump.com/babybook/

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:27 pm
Tenured Professor

Empower the children so they will have the strength we lacked.

http://www.wimp.com/talksasteroid/

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:44 pm

If you can watch this without tearing up...

http://www.wimp.com/whatsportmanship/

The following user would like to thank Cattleman for this post:
johnson1010
Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:36 am
Profile Email

And this one...

http://vype.com/dallas/2013/11/21/chris ... ng-autism/

The following user would like to thank Cattleman for this post:
johnson1010
Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:51 am
Profile Email
Tenured Professor

The chaos of too many Pandas.

ant, Cattleman
Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:59 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next