• In total there are 18 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

RMicheleFreeman: Yes 2 Writing

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
rmichelefreeman
Getting Comfortable

RMicheleFreeman: Yes 2 Writing

Unread post

Hello fellow readers and writers. I am a native Texan female with a love and passion for writing. While I generally write poetry and prose, I have come appreciate the therapeutic nature of writing about life. I generally read fiction books, but will read just about any genre should the spirit move me to do so. As I am also a doctoral student with too much literature to review, I tend to gravitate toward fiction in my spare time. I came across BookTalk.org as I was looking for ways to expand my writing.

I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all.
R. Michele Freeman
Author of The Road Not Taken
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: RMicheleFreeman: Yes 2 Writing

Unread post

Hello Michele,

Nice to meet you! I agree about the therapeutic nature of writing but I come from the vantage point of the reader. For me books are an escape and a way to live vicariously through the lives of the people in books.

You sound like a great fit for BookTalk.org. The key now that you're here is to venture out into the active discussions and dip your toes in. I wish you well and hope to see you on the forums. :-)

Return to “Everything Else”