• In total there are 14 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Rise of London Gambler

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
London Gambler
Official Newbie!

Rise of London Gambler

Unread post

Hello everyone,
I'd like to share my book with you. Its name is 'Rise of London Gambler'.
Here is an excerption from the book. I'll be posting the chapters every day/week to see the feedback. You may find some useful tips as the story is based on real events:

'I have an idea. Intuition is result of thinking process, and thinking takes energy. The more energy you have, the better thinking process will be. Like chess players - they jog a lot so their heart becomes stronger to pump more blood with oxygen into their brains. The more oxygen-rich blood comes into your brain, the more thinking you can do. As simple as that. And, you know that people love eating sweet and fried? They contain a lot of carbohydrates which are the best source of calories i.e. energy for human body. People like to accumulate energy but hate to spend it without pleasure. It’s probably why I love to eat doughnuts, for example," laughed John.

"Ss...so? What you’re gonna do? Jog all day long? Eat only doughnuts? I lost your train of thoughts already. You're making me crazy, man! Money, brain, intuition, subconsciousness, chess players, and, finally, bloody doughnuts - God, man, are you sure you didn't have to stay in hospital for much more?" laughed Mike.

"I see, it is difficult for understanding, but it's because I'm telling you all my thoughts at once. It took me two weeks in hospital to come to these conclusions. Also, when I'm telling you this, I get my own thoughts arranged into kind of system. It is helping me. Now I’m feeling such a confidence like never before. I feel myself like a mountain!'
Attachments
book cover top jpg.JPG
book cover top jpg.JPG (51.81 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
London Gambler
Official Newbie!

Re: Rise of London Gambler

Unread post

For those still hesitating that the book is based on real events - screenshot of winning bet with 300+ odd:
Attachments
2578 won.JPG
2578 won.JPG (166.81 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Where is the link to your book?
London Gambler
Official Newbie!

Unread post

You can google for it. There are multiple websites where you can buy the book. Or try http://www.riseoflondongambler.com/

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”