Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:57 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Reviewers Needed - New SPORTS ROMANCE - Crossing The Line 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Internet Sage

Post Reviewers Needed - New SPORTS ROMANCE - Crossing The Line
Reviewers Needed - New SPORTS ROMANCE - Crossing The Line
https://amzn.to/2HKXA6P

epub, mobi and pdf copies available on the following sites:
http://netgal.ly/JYfxvv
https://booksprout.co/arc/12454/crossing-the-line
https://claims.prolificworks.com/free/OfvmLbPB

Crossing The Line
An Atlanta Edge Hockey Novel
By Carla Swafford
Published: March 2019
ISBN: 9781540140784
ASIN: B07PBRS5W6
Pages: 242
Genre: Sports Romance

Atlanta Edge's hottest Russian hockey star made a big mistake. Now he must find a way to apologize big time to the girl he left behind in the States.

I've been a puck bunny most of my life. So when Roman Volkov, up and coming hockey star with the Atlanta Edge, takes me home and treats me like a queen, I believe I've found the man I can love. Then one morning, I wake to the news that Roman has left me behind while he plays in Russia. His agent takes pleasure in kicking me out of Roman's house. I don't believe anything the sleazy man says. Roman is good to me. No way will he treat me like this. So I go in search for the truth and I discover so much more.

I'm suffocating on the third line when the season ends. So when I get a call from Russia in the middle of the night to participate in a high-profile tournament, I go for it. I'm certain a gold medal will launch me into the top line with my team back in the States. No sooner than I arrive, I call Kitty Summerville to explain why I left without waking her. She's not answering. Has my ambition destroyed any chance of a future with her? When I return, my sexy kitten and I will have a long conversation.

Only, I want to know why is she living with my Coach, and his wife and family?

Attachments:
Crossing the Line.jpg
Crossing the Line.jpg [ 28.4 KiB | Viewed 185 times ]

Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:35 pm
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.