• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Review Opportunity! "An Infidel Manifesto"

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Review Opportunity! "An Infidel Manifesto"

Unread post

Is anyone interested in reading and reviewing the following book? I've provided links to learn more about the author and book, so research it a bit and email me at [email protected] if interested. or just make a brief post here. I'll contact the author and arrange to have the book shipped directly to you.EzCode Parsing Error:=An newwindow]An Infidel Manifesto: Why Sincere Believers Lose Faith[, by Gary Lenaire"Conversion stories are a dime-a-dozen in religious bookstores; deconversion stories--that is, stories about how someone religious changed their mind and gave up their religion--are rare. Gary Lenaire has written a compelling account of how he went from a deeply religious and fully committed Christian to a secular "infidel," or someone without faith in religion. No Christian can accuse Lenaire of not being a true believer, or of dishonesty, or of being tempted by Satan, or any of the other excuses offered when someone leaves the fold. Gary Lenaire is an honest man with integrity and character who left the church because it no longer made rational sense to him. And that is a perfectly legitimate reason. All believers should read this book; if nothing else, they can at least test their faith, but along the way perhaps they will also test their rational capacity to think, surely a good thing to do." -- -Michael Shermer, Publisher of Skeptic magazine, monthly columnist for Scientific American, author of Why Darwin Matters. www.InfidelBook.com ISBN: 1-4241-4085-4 Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 11/22/06 2:26 am

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”