• In total there are 35 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

REVELATIONS 25-10: 'THE DEVIL'S SOCIETY' my second book, part of a trilogy

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
benmidland
Official Newbie!

REVELATIONS 25-10: 'THE DEVIL'S SOCIETY' my second book, part of a trilogy

Unread post

Call me 'Tragicman', or for the best of what I have to offer: Ben Midland.

I write already my entire life. Born in a family of Calvists it was forbidden to cheer, even after I wrote my first couple of words after I learned how to read in a record time. It took decades before my teacher told me I could write. He encouraged me to go on with it which I did. It resulted in a 800 page fact-based suspense novel. Not knowing how to proceed I finally got my soul sold to the devil, America Star Books :evil: , one of the worst happenings in my entire life, besides loosing my wife in a single sided car mishap, being left as an orphan :weep: after I was only three years old, experiencing multiple PTSS experiences up the way to where I am now, living in poverty in between two hills of the Algarve, Portugal's southern region.

So I started writing again, this time re-writing my first book after I finished the contract with America Star Books (they're kind of bankrupt now). Secondly, based on my knowledge as a whistleblower (you didn't think I live here remotely just for the fresh oranges, right? :-D :-D :-D .

Anyway, the book I'm talking about here, 'The Devil's Society' :furious: is based on investigations about the malicious practices of the top of the Society of Jesus Christ, a not so very fresh club of not fresh at all couple of gentleman who's plans are the least fresh of all fresh 'Spic 'n Span' ideas throughout the ages after being expelled worldwide but hence, came back. They perform their trickeries in the backalleys and dungeons of the UN, the CIA, UNESCO, the Vatican (o hell) by infiltrating into these organizations and others. Thank to God they are so phoney and transparant.

The story starts with a shocking prologue for which some people wish me into hell, but I had to put it that way to set the proper pace for the rest of the book, illustrating what actually goes around around the Holy See. The protagonist of the book written in the 3rd person (the best style to release lots of new information) is an American professor in Shintology, the Japanese state religion. He 's been accused of the murder of a cardinal in the night after he entered Rome for a short holiday. On the run for the police he tries to prove his innocense, assisted by a local beauty (wake up guys :P ) . Together they find a trace of the murderer and the descendents of a female pope who ruled once.

The cover says it all, representing Lucifer, one of the subjects in the Birmingham Gallery and Museum, USA of which I own the exclusive rights.
That's all for now! Hope to receive some (positive if possible) response.

Have a nice day!

Attachments
The-devils-society-twitter.jpg
The-devils-society-twitter.jpg (110.68 KiB) Viewed 1199 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”